Please Help Everyone Stay Healthy & Safe, and Keep the Drive-In Open By Following These Rules
- Masks must be worn at all points of transaction, even if in your vehicle (e.g., when coming through the Ticket Booth), and when coming to/from Concession Stand or restroom, except for children 2 y.o. or younger.
- Patrons must remain in or in front of their vehicle at all times, except to use the Concession Stand and restroom. Sitting outside vehicles is permitted provided seats are situated immediately in front of vehicle. Stay out of vehicle travel paths between and alongside rows.
- Everyone must maintain a Social Distance of 6 Feet from those not in their vehicle-party when outside their vehicle.
- We ask that no more than 2 people per vehicle-party be in line, whenever practicable.
- Please “BYOTB” (Bring Your Own Trash Bags) and remove your own waste from the premises (“Leave no trace policy).
- Park to the RIGHT of the YELLOW poles, and as close to them as possible – Do Not Park Next To RED Tipped Poles.
- Vehicles/Hatches that are taller/higher than those behind them must park in the back.
- No outside food/beverage, unless for a medical/dietary need
- No cooking on the premises.
- Shows play rain or shine; there are no refunds for tickets, and no exchanges.
- Do not run vehicles while a film is playing.
- Head-lights and tail-lights must be off while shows are playing – Please check your vehicle’s manual to know how to effect this.
- CASH ONLY AT THE BOX OFFICE.
- Cash AND Credit is accepted at the Concession Stand.
Regretfully, violators and those in their vehicle may be asked to leave without refund